- VNUS – Learn more about the VNUS Closure procedure technologies, the ClosureFAST catheter, that treats varicose veins.
- American College of Phlebology – The American College of Phlebology (ACP) is a premier association for physicians and allied health professionals working in the field of Phlebology & vein care.
- Pacific Vascular, Inc – Specialist in vascular diagnostic testing.
- Pacific Vascular Institute for Continuing Medical Education (PVICME) – Offers venous insufficiency educational and hands-on ultrasound classes.
- American Venous Forum – A website for sharing definitive vein information
- Society for Vascular Surgery – VascularWeb® is the prime source for all vascular health and disease information, and is presented by the Society for Vascular Surgery®. Its members are vascular surgeons, specialists, and vascular health professionals who are specialty-trained in all treatments for vascular disease including medical management, non-invasive procedures, and surgery.
Radiofrequency-Powered Segmental Thermal Obliteration Carried out with the ClosureFast Procedure: Results at 1 Year
Definition of venous reflux in lower-extremity veins
- Nicos Labropoulos, PhD, DIC, RVT, Jay Tiongson, MD, Landon Pryor, MD, Apostolos K.
Tassiopoulos, MD, Steven S. Kang, MD, M. Ashraf Mansour, MD, and William H. Baker, MD,